Maun Homeopathy Project is only possible thanks to the kind gifts of people like you who believe in and want to help support our work.
We will use your gift effectively
Our focus is on keeping overheads low so the money you give will go straight to those in need.
£5 a month could help one person in Maun get the homeopathic treatment they need to relieve their painful physical and emotional symptoms.
A one off gift of £50 could send our volunteers to an outreach clinic where they can reach people most in need.
How you can support us
There are several ways in which you can become a partner of the MHP and help us to continue our work:
1) A regular, monthly gift by clicking here now. This gives us the ability to help even more people, and saves on administration costs too.
2) A one-off donation by clicking here now.
3) Complete our cheque donation form and Gift Aid Declaration. Please return to our regustered office: 48 Queens Park Terrace, Brighton BN2 9YB. Note: Form is in PDF format – to view the form you will require Adobe PDF Reader.
4) Set up your own fundraising event, for more information please contact Hilary Fairclough.
5) Remember us with a gift in your will.
What your gift could do
Kind donations like yours have made it possible for us to run twelve outreach clinics in Maun and the surrounding areas. We have also bought a second hand but sturdy four-wheel drive vehicle so our homeopaths can travel to patients in the bush.
Our ambition is to hand this project over to locally trained homeopaths, making the project 100% sustainable in years to come. But in order to do this, we urgently need your continued support.
Your help is needed
The Maun Homeopathy Project is funded almost entirely by individual donations. Please support us today if you can.